Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hillary's Temper Tantrum

The Department of State came and looked over my modest contribution to the blogosphere. I of course reciprocated and went to their site. While I was there I wondered if any comment was made on Hillary's temper tantrum in Congo. You know, I looked and looked in the Africa Tour Diary, yet there was no comment or mention. Hmmmm? I wonder why I could not find this little gem no matter how hard I looked.



I have translated this for you, dear reader. I amazingly translates as, "Pay attention to me! Love me! I am not marginalized! I am an important person doing an important job. Don't ignore me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

If you work in the State Department, this is the type of person you work for. Oddly I see this manner of behavior everyday. In my case, it is from my three month old daughter when she is cranky.

No comments: