Monday, January 24, 2011

Joke of the Week

Since I have taken yet another job in the software industry, I have had to resign myself to the fact that I must be a geek. Chances are good that this was always so, but it is so much easier to see yourself as cool when you are a bad ass chef leading your own pirate band of cut-throat, kick-ass cooks. Despite this moment of self-realization, I have always owned who and what I am unapologetically. With that in mind here is a great computer geek joke sent to me by a good friend at my old place of indenturement who passed away a little over a year ago. It warms my heart that even from the great beyond, Cheryl can still bring a smile to my face.

How Twins are Made


HUH?!? So that is how it is done...one more of life's mysteries solved.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DEATH TO HER ENEMIES

No comments: