Monday, July 20, 2009

Conservative Education

Well I still did not get any response to my last Conservative Education post, but I intend to keep trying. I want to engage the Left in political discourse. Again, the goals here are to engage the left in open debate, give everyone a look at how the other side thinks and maybe garner a few converts. Hey, I never said it would be altruistic. Mainly I want to have a little fun poking at the Left, add a little education to combat the Kool-Aid, and answer questions for those in the middle who want the “Right” perspective. Mostly I find true political debate intriguing and entertaining. Please see the previous post linked above for the conditions of how this works. To all my readers, please forward this to all who could benefit from it.

No comments: