Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Patton Lives

The other day I was listening to the G. Gordon Liddy show, and I heard an awesome speech by a comedian named Mike Kaminski. Kaminski does voices, both imitations and originals, and in this speech he played this week's American Patriot/Hero, General George S. Patton. "Patton" put forth some interesting thoughts on the current state of affairs in this nation and with our current wars. I could easily believe that the real Patton would have given a speech exactly like this, were he alive today. Men, such as Patton, made this country the "Shining City on the Hill," and I wish we had more like him, as we are sorely in need of more great men. While poking around the interwebs, I found this same speech, but set to video. I offer for your viewing enjoyment, this awesome speech. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments: