Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guess Who Came to Dinner

This has happened here once before, and possibly twice. Here is just a small sampling of some of my recent V.I.P. visitors. I hope they found the contents interesting and enlightening. My question is, are these the government checking up on a voice of dissent, or some of that waste, fraud and abuse I hear so much about? In other words, legitimate, albeit misguided, checks on the opposition, or government workers wasting more of our money surfing the net on government time and equipment? Either way it is good to see our borrowed dollars at work.

These next two are my favorites. They are both from USCENTCOM. I am always proud to host our boys and girls in uniform. I sincerely hope that my humble writings help stave off some of that "hurry up and wait" boredom, and that my support and camaraderie buoy you help. You all have my respect, support and prayers. Stay safe and give 'em hell.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting, I guess your getting noticed.

Right Wing Extreme said...

TM,
I try, and I try.