Friday, August 21, 2009

Jealous No More

The Gestapo recently stopped by to check on the ol' Right Wing Extreme blog.

Yes I finally got my visit from the government. The State Department spy got to my site from In a Handbasket, so congratulations and thanks to Miss T.C. Shore. Like my friends, the government has come to verify that I am exposing their lies. Anticipating a visit from the government, I had already left a little gift for their viewing enjoyment. I do admit that the title of this post is somewhat a lie, G-Man got a visit from the White House, and Defiant Infidels got the Department of Homeland Security. I mean a visit from the Department of State is awfully similar to getting the Bronze Medal in the Olympics, especially since The Chosen One has marginalized Secretary Clinton. It shows that you have some talent, but that you are just not quite good enough to rate better notice. Oh well, I guess that I will just have to try harder. Look for a post tonight or tomorrow to honor my visitor's distinguished boss.

6 comments:

G-Man said...

"...a visit from the Department of State is awfully similar to getting the Bronze Medal"

So in other words you're still jealous... ;-)

Right Wing Extreme said...

read the whole post G-Man. I said, "I do admit that the title of this post is somewhat a lie."
See I admitted it before you could out me. You are just mad because you had to sit through lunch listening to me rail about the unfairness of it all. This is for you:
.!..}:P..!.
Enjoy your trip.

christian soldier said...

You Lucky!-are you aiming for the Gold?!
I enjoyed the BEER is Better post below...:_)
I'll read more when I get back..
BTW-I have added your site to mine-and thank you for including mine on yours...
Carol-CS

christian soldier said...

PS-how did you know they the THEY visited you?
I just want to be on the look-out!
C-CS

Right Wing Extreme said...

CS,
Thank you for your comments. Yes I am going for the gold. I want to get a hit from the head shed, WhiteHouse.gov. To track who comes and goes on RWE I use SiteMeter at http://www.sitemeter.com/. It provides the information I showed in my post along with much more. There is a free service and a pay service, I use the free service. It also tells me how someone got to my site by referrals, hence the tip o' the hat to In a Handbasket. Glad you enjoyed the beer post and thank you for the linkage. Keep your powder dry and keep the faith.

Right Wing Extreme said...

P.S. It also provides my counter.