Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chosen One Changes Mind on Abortion?

The chosen one now is calling for debate on abortion. Is this not the man who wanted to kill babies that survived abortions? Not only did he vote against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act three times, this person defended it. Watch this video, and if you are not as appalled as I was/am, then I say to you that I am sickened to belong to the same species as you. He justified his vote with paltry word games and cheap lawyer tricks. How dare you sir! How dare you? Now, when public opinion is starting to shift toward a more pro-life position, he calls for debate. Again I ask, how dare you. I do not always agree with the president, generally I consider myself a member of the "loyal opposition," but this person wants us to believe he thinks it is time for honest debate? This is outrageous catering to the whims of polls. I have nothing more to say except that I am disappointed in our putative leader.

No comments: