Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

On Wednesday August 5 the CIA killed this terrorist asshole with a Hellfire Missile launched from a Predator Drone in South Waziristan, Pakistan. This man, Baitullah Mehsud, was the Al-Qaeda chief in the region. He was reportedly killed along with one of his two wives. Before everyone gets all enraged about the splash damage that claimed the life of his wife, I say to freakin' bad. Pardon my callousness, but I see no harm in taking out this guy or his family. The offer him aid and succor and as such, valid military targets. One less person to bring the next generation of terrorists into the world. I hope you are roasting in hell as I write. Don't worry, more will be along shortly to keep you company.

---------UPDATE---------
Just after I wrote this post, I found this little jewel: U.S. Missile Hits Pakistani Taliban Hideout. Death toll has been placed between eight and fourteen. Say hello to Baitulla fellows.

---------UPDATE 2.0---------
The Pakistanis used helicopter gunships to pound Taliban sites all over northwest Pakistan. The death toll is a minimum of twelve, but believed to be higher. Bye bitches. I bet they never thought their seventy-two virgins would be male demons ass raping them. Just an FYI to the Pakistani military, I prefer my terrorists medium-rare.

No comments: