Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sacrificed on the Altar of Political Correctness


You are all going to have to pardon me, as I am not sure I will be able to keep this from descending into a shrill, incoherent morass, but I promise to put forth my best effort. On November twelfth this nation sacrificed forty-four people to the great bitch-goddess of Political Correctness. I find this to be intolerable. In what universe is this acceptable? This terrorist skid-mark in the undershorts of America made his intentions known by every method short of taking out newspaper ads or billboards, and the powers that be did nothing. Sure The Chosen One mouthed pleasantries and platitudes at the memorial service, but not once did he call this massacre what it was, TERRORISM. He urged us,"to not jump to conclusions." I am a simple southern boy, and maybe I missed the memo, but when a Jihadist screams "Allahu Akbar" and opens fire on a crowd of American soldiers, I am going to think that is an act of terrorism.

Just because Hasan was not a member of Al Quida, Hamas or Hezbollah does not make Major Hasan less of a terrorist. There was no tip-toeing through the tulips when Timothy McVeigh blew up the Murrah Federal Building. Not one politician or newsie pulled a punch when describing the Unabomber. So why do they flinch now? Because it might offend the Muslim community. Well damn the "Muslim Community" anyway. It offends me that they do not stand up to the extremists in their midst. The stand silently by and do nothing while murderers blow up building and butcher innocents because their religious leaders, THEIR LEADERS, tell them slaughter is pleasing to God. The "Muslim Community" is part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

Recently I read that the Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Gary Roughead announced in Annapolis that "diversity is the number one priority" at the Naval Academy. Odd, I thought the number one priority of The Naval Academy should be training the future leaders of the Navy and the Marine Corps to be excellent military leaders. I was unaware that our tax dollars were going to touchy feely diversity training. The job of our military is to break the enemy's toys and to kill him, not to make recruits feel good about how "tolerant" today's military is. I am in shock at this trend, and find it deeply disturbing.

This ranks right up there with giving out a trophy to every child because they participated and not keeping score so they will feel good about themselves. Would you like to know what made me feel good about myself when I was a child? Winning the damn game. If my team lost the coach did not tell us oh well, at least you tried. NO! he worked us harder in practice until we won the damn games. As Admiral Jones Ingram said, "We've got no place in this outfit for good losers. We want tough hombres who will go in there and win!"

I have seen very little on the part political correctness played in these murders. though there is some. If the powers that be had not been afraid to to offend a few people, maybe step on some toes, then this disaster would never have happened. How did this happening to my country? How have we fallen so low? When did it become more important to make sure a terrorist feels good about the consequences of his actions than to protect American Citizens? If this is where the road headed down, do we even deserve to survive?

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
- General George Patton Jr


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hasan needs to be executed.

Right Wing Extreme said...

Amen to that Fuzzy.