Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blogger Issues


Is anyone else having issues with Blogger? I know I published the Heroes post yesterday. I am one hundred percent positive I hit "Publish Post," yet when I jumped on just a while ago, it was not showing, and upon investigation, it was saved as draft. Last time this happened I figured I had hit the "Save Now" button, but now I am not so sure. Additionally, I have had a hell of a time trying to add the picture to this post. I keep receiving a stupid error message, grrrrrrrrrRRRRR! Let me know if you are having similar problems.

6 comments:

Mike aka Proof said...

I haven't noticed any Blogger issues lately. Occasionally it will save a draft in addition to what I post, but most of it is accounted for.

Right Wing Extreme said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

I have had the same problem.

Right Wing Extreme said...

Fuzzy,
Proof had me doubting myself, but you have restored my paranoia, uh...I mean faith. :)

Mike aka Proof said...

I'm sorry, RWE. I should have told you that machines fear me!

Right Wing Extreme said...

Proof,
I threaten and hit my machines with what my wife calls a disturbing regularity. This conversation does remind me of an incident when I was in the Army. The battalion copy machine was broke so I went to regimental HQ. I had never used their copy machine, so after getting three sets of bad directions I finally found the thing. It had Ka-Bar jammed through the control panel. I pulled it out while my copies were going, suddenly the whole machine shut down. I went out to get help from the orderly. He took one look at the knife in my hands and started yelling, "Damn it Private, what the hell are you doing? That machine don't work without that knife in it." How the hell was I supposed to know? Apparently the Colonel got mad at the copier one day and lost his self control, thus the knife jammed hilt deep into the panel. Someone went and pulled it out, and that is how they found out it will not work. Either the machine was scared of change, the knife was making some vital connection or it had decided that, "That damn knife is mine now!"