Monday, November 8, 2010

Joke of the Week

Tip O' the Hat to my Dad for this week's chuckle. I hope it brightens everyone's day.

The Amish are a "Non-violent" people!
or
IT PAYS TO KNOW GERMAN

An Amish Farmer walking through his field notices a man drinking from his pond with his hand.
The Amish Farmer shouts, "Trinken Sie nicht das Wasser, die Kuhe und die Schweine haben hineingeschissen!"
(Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows and the pigs have shat in it!")
The man shouts back, "I am a government employee working directly for The President. I am too important to have been bothered to learn your language so I don't understand your gibberish. Speak English!"
The Amish Farmer shouts back in English, "Use two hands, you'll get more!"

7 comments:

Mike aka Proof said...

What goes "Clip clop bang, clip clop bang"?

An Amish drive by.

Right Wing Extreme said...

Awesome Proof. Though I have looked all through my Bible, and I can not find one mention of a dricw by so I do not know if the Amish are allowed to do that.

Brooklyn said...

Awesome Blog!!!

Your blog is very interesting and your postings are really exceptional.I love your blog and i m a "Follower" too.

I have added your link in my blog http://denbarblog.blogspot.com/ under "Other Blogs of Interest" Section, so that my blog visitors could also enjoy reading your blog.

I would be glad if you could also place my link in your blog.

Thanks for your time.

Hope u too would like my blog...

commoncents said...

THANK YOU for posting!!

Steve
common cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Right Wing Extreme said...

Toyin,
I am glad you enjoyed it and thank you for reading.

Right Wing Extreme said...

Steve,
Thanks for reading. By the by, I added your sight to my "Blogs That Think Right" blog roll. I enjoyed it very much.

Right Wing Extreme said...

Brooklyn,
Thank you for reading my humble postings and thinking enough of them to add my site to your blog roll. I will be doing the same as I found your site interesting and informative as well.