Monday, August 31, 2009

Repost - We Can't Stay Calm About THIS!

I got this from Amusing Bunni, who got it from Right Klik. Hat tips to them for bringing this to our attention. Like her, I did not think I could do more justice to this piece. I can't help but wonder when the medals for ratting out your friends and neighbors will be coming out?

We Can't Stay Calm About THIS!


Hello Patriots, Bunni Here! I'm very UN-CALM tonight. Look at this Screen Shot, It is from barack hussein obama's OWN website!
When I read this at work today, I nearly had a stroke from the nerve, hypocrisy & sheer evilness of it all! I wanted to do a blog post about it, but then I read RightKlik's Excellent summation of this blasphemous plan posted tonight!

RightKlik says it better than I could. Also, there are awesome links for you to Klik! I'm so mad now I might not be as measured and coherent as the post below, so I'm guest posting the whole sordid story of how obama and his democratic party are plotting on desecrating the solemn remembrance day of September 11th for their own nefarious purposes! Below is RightKlik's post:


On My.BarackObama.com (Obama's "Organizing For America" headquarters), Team BO is declaring war on terrorism. On 9/11, O-heads all over the country will take a stand against the forces of evil by flooding the switchboards on Capitol Hill:

All 50 States are coordinating in this – as we fight back against our own Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists who are subverting the American Democratic Process, whipped to a frenzy by their Fox Propaganda Network ceaselessly re-seizing power for their treacherous leaders.

...because the conservative opposition is a man-made disaster waiting to happen!

More from MyBarackObama:

"ON ONE DAY you 'burn-up' the Senate Switchboards - THE NEXT DAY you've got the Senator's attention." We will achieve that effect, on Friday, Patriot Day 9/11.

Whoa...burning up the switchboards? That sounds very disruptive and very un-American! Don't forget what Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) recently said:

...[F]looding the switchboards on Capitol Hill...doesn’t prove much other than the switchboards have limited capacity, so we want to have a balanced approach that allows members of Congress to hear both sides of the story, rather than be sucker-punched, or sidetracked by these tactics.

I suppose a frenzy is un-American only if it whipped up by the Right Wing, and "sucker-punch" tactics are tantamount to terrorism only when Demokrats are being embarrassed.

Hat Tip: Adrienne


More

Fight back against Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists.

Video: Hypocritical, rabble-rousing Congresswoman has constituent arrested at town-hall forum.

Is It Or Isn't It? White House Spokesman Gibbs Uses Phrase "War On Terror." h/t: Chicago Ray

Does Barack Obama mind that his website is a sewer?

Democrats Drip with Disdain and Contempt for the American Public.

Health Care Legislation: Most Still Opposed
43% strongly oppose the legislation while 23% strongly favor it.

Ok, Patriots, Bunni back. I hope this makes you as mad as I am. These evil ratfinks MUST be stopped! You have my permission to post this all around. This needs to get ALL over the Net and airwaves! You can bet I'll be calling the two Illinois senators and letting them know exactly what I think! I also think this subject is tailor made for great speakers like Mr. Glenn Beck or Ms. Michelle Malkin to address on upcoming shows of theirs.

Hat tip to Right Klik: You can find the Original Post Here!

---------UPDATE---------
The rats have since removed this entry. They whitewash everything over and tell you it your fault for not understanding what they meant. The Chosen One is showing his true colors. Are we to ignore this brothers and sisters, or do we intend to stand our ground?

2 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Right Wing Extreme!
I'm glad I looked at the dashboard and saw you reposted this! Thanks for the hat tips, The post looks very good with the green type!

We all should be outraged, and I'm sure the medals for turning in Patriots are right around the corner, well they can sit on them and rotate! hee hee!
~Bunni

Right Wing Extreme said...

Bunni,
Good morning. No problem on the hat tips, I always give credit where it is due if I can. I wanted to post on this, but you guys beat me to it, so I figured a repost was good enough. It is the message and its dissemination that is important. The more who know, the more that can join the struggle. I too fear the medals are right around the corner as well and share the sentiment. Sit and spin you finks!