Monday, June 14, 2010

Dr. Suess Weighs in on The Chosen One

I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.

I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.

I do not like when Congress steals,

I do not like their secret deals.

I do not like this speaker Nan ,

I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.

I do not like this spending spree,

I'm smart, I know that nothing's free,

I do not like your smug replies, when I complain about your lies.

I do not like this kind of hope.

I do not like it. nope, nope, nope!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DEATH TO HER ENEMIES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to steal this.But I will link back to you.

Right Wing Extreme said...

Thief...THIEF!!!!
Just kidding. Fuzzy, you are always welcome to use anything I post. I definitely appreciate the the trackback though. Right now I am trying to grow the site, and any and all help is appreciated.

Anonymous said...

This is very good.

Right Wing Extreme said...

Trestin,
Long Time no see. I am glad all you guys are enjoying this.