Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Government Visit - Again


I received the above hit on the 24th. I have to admit that I am not sure whether this is our military looking at a "Dangerous Threat" to our national security, in direct violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, or a bored Pentagon employee wasting my hard earned tax dollars surfing the internet. I am also not sure which one of those scenarios would anger me more, as both are inappropriate. I have to admit that this is salve to my wounded pride, as the only government entity that has so far visited my humble blog, is the Department of State. I am not able to provide the same service to the Pentagon as I was the Department of State for their visit, as I respect the military to much to skewer them. I guess all I can do is thank you for visiting and providing me a topic to blog about.


2 comments:

Z said...

I'm hoping someone from the Pentagon admired your tribute to the soldier down below!
G-Man gets visits like you're getting, too....
Well, it's a whole new world and the Left tells us we're loons and gun-toting nuts who're open season...
It's tough to be a true blue American these days, huh?
Thanks for your comment to Ducky; WELL DONE.

Right Wing Extreme said...

Z,
I hope they enjoyed it as well. I am good friends with G-Man, so I usually know about his government visits prior to his posting them. I encouraged him to post them in the first place after seeing it on other blogs.

I care very little for what the left says, my only worry is only about what they can do, but it is getting tough to express your love for this country.

As for Ducky, I am not sure if he is coming around like you said, or if he is a lost cause. I lean towards the later but hope for the former.